Friday, April 6, 2012

TGIF

Greetings everyone! It's been awhile, but here I am, blogging POSES! Oh and my favorite thing to wear for pajamas as well. Excuse my uhm... disorganized life... or something. I was lucky enough to be one of the blogs selected to blog for the Pose Fair which starts in just about a week or so. I know a lot of people are excited, because come on, who DOESN'T like poses? If you'd like to learn more about the exciting and upcoming pose fair, then check out one of the links and groups below. Also, stayed tuned for my future post, when I get to actually visit the fair and spend all of my hard earned money while taking millions of new photos with all the new poses. I'm gonna have some fun with this, can't you tell? Anyway, about this little blog post (besides advertising the fair anyway) - I've blogged a pack of Glitterati poses that were included in the blogger pack, and this adorable little morning look. Ya'know, I gotta have my juice in the morning and I'm not gonna get anything done in the day! This pose set is called 'Morning Coffee' and it comes with 5 poses, and a holdable coffee mug. I opted out of using the coffee mug, as... well I don't like coffee and something about a kid holding a coffee cup, seems a bit off, eh? With this cute pose set, I went and threw on part of my favorite pajama set from Edelweiss and an adorable tank top from Honey Kitty. For my little bed head look, I have my all time favorite hair on, from DURA!

Note... Do not mind my photo for this and my shadow work. It's hard to do shadows with photos like this, so I opted to use a light one behind them, so it just seems like I am standing with my back against a wall!

FLICKR GROUP: http://www.flickr.com/groups/posefair/
POSTER: http://www.flickr.com/photos/glitteratiphotos/7050386591/
INFORMATION GROUP: secondlife:///app/group/be0de4dc-c28f-ddeb-8a69-753654c8b99b/about -- this is open and free to join!


Hair: *Dura-Boys&Girls*24(Brown)
Tank: *H+K*(soda)honey giraffe tank
Pants: *Edelweiss* Pajamas Gingham - pink
Glasses: [Quantum] Anime glasses
Pose Set: GLITTERATI - Morning coffee

The song this week, isn't really related to the blog post besides that I LOVE IT. I've had it on repeat for the past few days. Bah I am hopeless.



No comments:

Post a Comment