Tuesday, September 27, 2011

GO TEAM GO!

Well hello everyone! I'm back and I've decided to finally get back into blogging again... even though every time I say that, it fails horribly. Well this time I will try my best... not saying I never tried my best before but uh... yeah let's move on. Today I'm so super excited to show you Oceanside's new cheer uniform, created by Rory Larnia and Heath Pevensey. Oh and before I go on and on about how cute and amazing they are, let me express my excitement about being able to join the cheer team! YAY. YAY. YAY. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. It's so strange to think of myself as a cheerleader, ya'know? I'm anything but girly, or preppy. I'm more of an arty boho nerd girl type, ya know? But I really do adore this type of stuff. I remember when OSE first started and I was in the dance team for a long time. I loved it so much, and I was sad when I couldn't be in it anymore due to my real life. But fast forward to the new year of OSE where I got up the courage, went outside of my bubble, and tried out for the cheer team! It's such a new experience for me, and I know it's gonna be worth it in the end. I really hope to make some new friends, lose my little shy bubble and just make some amazing memories. OKAY. Now to stop rambling about cheering and ramble about the uniform! I actually don't have much to say about it... it's super cute, the design and the use of the school colors are amazingly done, and the quality is just... AH. I LOVE IT. So kudos to Rory and Heath for an amazing job. The cheerleaders are gonna be so cute when it comes time to do events! Let's hear it for OCEANSIDE!

Uniform: ~* Larnia Kids *~  ose cheer uniform
Hair: [e] Looking - Brown 10
Glasses: [Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - SENTINEL

Also the song of the day. *Points down and starts dancing like crazy*
Well that's the end of my post! xoxoxoxooxoxo 

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment