Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to SCHOOL!

Well kids, it's that time of year again! After months of swimming and having fun with friends in the glorious freedom of summer, we've finally come down to the last week before the dreaded school starts... ah but who am I kidding? We Second Life kids love school! So while we've all been twiddling our thumbs, trying to will this week to go by faster so that we can start, I've decided to do a little post about school and different kids thoughts on it! So I called upon my amazing friends list and plurk and I managed to snag a few awesome people! So from youngest to oldest let me introduce you to...


Ain't we cute?



What's your name? 
Krystal Marenwolf
How old are you? 
2
What teachers did you get? 
Ms.Debra, Ms.Night, Ms.Tabi, & Ms.Tori
Why did you choose them?
Well, Ms.Tabi was one of my teachers last year, so, I knew I wanted to be in her class again. She was really good with me and sort of took me under her wings and watched out for me a lot too. And, I was in Ms.Debra's animal adventure class this summer and really enjoyed her class so knew I wanted to be in her's again too. Ms.Night is a super special friend of mine that always watches out for me too.Ms.Tori I decided to take for something different and new to challenge myself with so I tried some thing new with someone new which is super hard for me.


Are you going to join any after school activities? 
Not sure yet depends on their times probably, with four classes and ballet I am pretty booked but if they are at the right times I might try one. If i do probably soccer or swimming.
What are you looking forward to most?
Everything! But mostly being around my friends again :) I hate summer it's so lonely, hehe.
What are your goals for the year?
Mostly to try to break out of my shell a little bit, make some new friends, raise my hand in class more, talk more, and not hide off by myself at recess. But also to do the very best I can to get straight A's too, I'm sort of a nerd that way.  LoL!



What's your name? 
Kia
How old are you? 
3
What teachers did you get? 
Miss Bella and Mr Ryan.
Why did you choose them?
Mr. Ryan teaches history and I wubs history.
Are you going to join any after school activities? 
i dident sign up for any yet but i proubly will.
What are you looking forward to most?
filed trips and meeting new friends, and seeing old ones.
What are your goals for the year?
work hard and do my best and not give up.
Anything else you want to add?
i cant really think of anything just big thank yous to miss jill and the teachers.




What's your name? 
Sophie Elizabeth Destiny
How old are you? 
4 years young :p
What teachers did you get? 
Ms. Skylar's class only, I wanted to take things slow since I haven't been to SL school for a while.
Why did you choose them?
I chose it because of the class times and didn't want to overcommit or stress myself out.  I don't ever want to be the kid that's never there, that always has an excuse not to be there. So I tried to be conservative in order to ensure I'd be there for every class I could!
Are you going to join any after school activities? 
I'm going to try! I actually don't know much about the extracurricular activities but, once I get more information on it, I'm going to look into what I can do for my school and myself.


What are you looking forward to most?
Meeting my teacher and other students, I tend to be introverted but I'm looking forward to trying to excel in class and make some good friends while I'm there.
What are your goals for the year?
My goals for this year would to be to be involved in the classroom, to be the best student I can be to make my teacher, mom, and myself proud of whatever I've done. I also want to make some friends and be more social-- I'm kind of shy and don't want to intrude so, I'm going to work on being a bit more outgoing as well!


What's your name? 
Tess Rexie
How old are you? 
5
What teachers did you get? 
Mr Ryan.
Why did you choose them?
He seemed nice and fun!  I also really like history!

Are you going to join any after school activities? 
Cheerleading!
What are you looking forward to most?
Seeing old friends and possibly making new ones and cheer!
What are your goals for the year?
hmm to try and not get in trouble this year >.>
Anything else you want to add?




What's your name? 
Haylee Jean Kovacs
How old are you? 
Er. 6! I think.
What teachers did you get? 
Miss Debra, Miss Skylar, Miss Sarah
Why did you choose them?
I chose my teachers, because I enjoy the way they talked about their classes, and of course, the times. I like the roleplay aspect of being in school, so it means a lot to me that the ones I picked seem like RL elementary school classes. Also, because I've met a few of the teachers before and they were super nice. :3
Are you going to join any after school activities? 
Adventure Club (hopefully), maybe newspaper, and so far, I don't know of any of the others this term, but those are the two I'd like to be in.




What are you looking forward to most?
Errr. I'm looking forward to making new friends, enjoying all the activities (clubs, maybe study groups within a classroom, stuffs like that), and just being at school. \o/ OH OH and I'm also looking forward to field trips. I thinks my teachers do that but I forgot. x_x
What are your goals for the year?
Er. Making new friends, joining lots of activities hopefully, and enjoying my classes. :3



What's your name? 
Naraelina Isabella Kovacs
How old are you? 
7!
What teachers did you get? 
Er.... Ms. Tabatha's and Miss Bella's!
Why did you choose them?
Well Ms. Tabatha teaches writing and such, and I really really love to write, and I love books. Miss Bella teaches building and such and I've been getting more and more into that!
Are you going to join any after school activities? 
Well I was in the OSE Dance Team before I lost my internet, so many I'll try to go with them again. I'd love to work on the yearbook as well!
What are you looking forward to most?
Working on my none shyness and making more friends! I also look forward to learning many new things. Oh and WINTER CAMP!
What are your goals for the year?
No skipping school!
Anything else you want to add?
I'm excited to be back on SL and back on OSE! I hope to have an amazing year!

Ah many, I am very happy to blog again! It's been awhile but I seriously hope this post is the start of even more! I had lots of fun with this and I am so thankful to all you girls who helped me! I hope to see everyone soon at school! Good day, goodnight and lots of love!

OH WAIT! ONE MORE THING! I'm doing Custom Badges for 100 linden, and you can find more information at my store, Sparkle, located on the Serenity Vista sim. I provide a mouthie and lanyard with a custom bade of a school picture, your name, teacher, year and a custom id number. I can negotiate pricing also!


EXAMPLES!


 


Contact me @ Naraelina Ordinary or leave a NC!







No comments:

Post a Comment