Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hair Fair 2011

Well it's better later then never, eh? I know I'm darn late doing thos, but I've been so busy and I just finally got the internet back... But I am back now! During one of my brief times on in the past month, I somehow managed to make it to the Hair Fair on the LAST day! I ran around for a good hour and a half looking at all the hair. I snagged up a few (*Points below*) So many great designers around these days, and everyone just gets better and better as time goes on! I'd love to learn to make hair myself one day! But here it is, my short, sweet and to the point (And LATE!) Hair Fair Post. I cannot wait until next years!



HAIR!
1. AOHARU_HAIR_Megan02c(CocoaBrown)
2. Magika // Brown Pack // Pix
3. [e] Pretend - Rich Browns
4. /Wasabi Pills/ Libby Hair - Browns Pack
5. !lamb. Our Deal - Chocolate Bars Pack


WHAT I AM WEARING!
Dress: *BB* Priya in Yellow
Undershirt: -G[b]R- Tshirt ~Plurk
Glasses: [Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - SENTINEL


I'll be posting more posts today because I've been so behind. Keep watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment