Wednesday, June 15, 2011

01. School's Out!

"Dirty hands, iced tea, garden fragrances thick in the air and a blanket of color before me, who could ask for more?"


In the past few weeks, I'm almost certain that one word has been going through everyone's head. Summer.
Oh yes, it is indeedly, that time of year again. Warm summer nights with the sounds of crickets filling the air, long sunny days, spent laying around the pool, licking the ice cream that's dripping down your cone, while you listen to the sounds of the nature that fills your ears with it's music. We will all spend this summer just like any other summer as well... Sharing new memories with new and old friends, filling the empty pages of a photo album with countless snapshots, eating all the ice cream you can find, relaxing in the sunlight until your burnt to a crisp. These are but a few things that make our summers great. For this summer, I've decided to come back to Second Life and enjoy my last summer of freedom before I step out into the real world - and so I've decided that it was time to come back to blog, as well as start learning new skills in and out of Second Life, and finally stepping outside of my bubble. I want this summer to be filled with joy and laughter, I want to make new friends, I want to share new memories, I want to bond with old friends, I want to learn, live, experience, love, laugh, smile and be myself - and so starting today - I've decided that I am going to embark on a little Second Life photography project. I'll be posting one picture a day on my flickr - maybe even my blog, and I'll be showing my experience during summer as a child in the world of Second Life, along with my friends and family. 


I bid you all a wonderful summer, and I hope to see many of you around. School's out and it's time to let our hair loose, put on those flip flops and have fun.

(PS. I've started to redo my blog - flickr - plurk, among other things. I'd like to credit the two pictures in my blogs title. Jennah Jinx - my bestie face, did those for me. She is amazing work and she hopes to start doing comissions. Look her up!)


(PPS or is it PSS...? - Er anyway... THANK YOU! To Riley Sapphire, Maelie Ying, Kaitlyn Lyre, Kiacamel Karsin, Tess Cheri, and Avery Scorfield for doing this picture so patiently! Hugs to all of you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment