Thursday, June 16, 2011

02. Sweets

"Cookies are made of butter and love."


Well hi everyone! I hope you had a great day of summer and what not! I was pretty busy myself, and when I finally 'woke up' in Second Life, I was happily greeted by my loving family! My Nana was pretty quiet for a bit while me and Haylee chatted about things - when she suddenly said she had a surprise for us. She then handed us our own adoption certificates. I've never had one before, and even though I've been with mine Nana Brie for months know, I was over joyed. I was even MORE over joyed when I learned that my trial sissy, Haylee - was staying with us as the newest Kovacs! What a great evening it has been! We HAD to celebrate, so when Nana went off to the store, I plotted in my evil ways, to get the cookies Nana had just baked. Nevermind the foot step - We think it's broken so we never try to use it... last time we did I fell off. So instead, I had my big sissy, Haylee kneel down and let me climb on her back. Good thing I'm so little! I climbed up, trying not to fall, and managed to pull the whole plate of cookies towards me! I passed one to her and then stuffed my face as I climbed down. Mission success? I think so! The best part is that Nana will never ever POSSIBLY KNOW! All in all, a slow, lazy day in bed, followed by what's sure to be an awesome night with the family. Ah summer nights.

WHAT HAYLEE IS WEARING!
Hair: [e] Garden - Rich Brown Pack
Clothes: RazzBerry - Peace

WHAT I AM WEARING! (Note: I am wearing an old favorite - something I blogged here also Original Post!)
Hair: [e] Other - Brown 10
Clothes: ~* Larnia Kids *~ bonnie (tea party)
Leggings: [SOUP]  kIRa*  -side-
Glasses: [Quantum] Anime glasses
Hairband: Sanu Cutie-bug headband gift
Socks: [ATOMIC] Happy Harajuku - Green

POSE!
SMALL - WHOA Nelly

Ohh! I'll see you all tomorrow! Have a great summer night with your loved ones!



No comments:

Post a Comment