Monday, February 14, 2011

LOTD: Love Bug

Hello everyone! I'm pleased to announce that I am back to SL and blogging and all this fun stuff! It was a much needed break, and I was able to sort out a lot of things, though I'm sure I still need to figure out a lot of other things. But yeah, I decided this week was a good week to come back on, because school starts again this week! I bet everyone is super excited! But I'll have more on that later! For now... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I'm bringing you a cute new outfit from Baby Couture that was the 50 linden Friday special last week. It's now on sale though in the regular store, down on Jubilee for 350 linden. I strongly suggest you take a peek at it at least, because this is a super adorable outfit, very springy (Which BTW I am super excited for, because I have so many spring outfits to blog!) and it has cute pastel colors to go along well with the holiday. I'd also like to take this moment and talk about Baby Couture's NEW VIP group! The idea of a VIP group is simply to allow you all a chance to get sneak peaks at new releases and receive lots of free stuff and basically be uber spoiled by my mini, Kylei... as she so kindly stated in her NC about it. It costs 500 to join - and I'm sure she will provide lots of cute things for whoever decides to join! SO I will strongly suggest you guys look into that as well. Yes I'm shamelessly advertising my mothers store.

Hair: [e] Melody - Brown 08
Skin: :GP: Petal Frex [Light] Cupid-Pure 1
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - VelvetGreen -
Set: [BabyCouture] Valentine (50L)
Glasses: [Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - SENTINEL

Oh and you guys may of noticed by now my extremely new look! I decided that it was time for a major change, and did a major overhaul of my look. I'm pretty darn happy with the outcome and I look forward to blogging in the future with it as well! ALSO I've decided to combine and blog in this blog with my big me, Kaeyena Kobayashi/Hushed Afterthought as well. I think it will be a fun thing to do, and I am interested to see how it will work out! Anyway lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment