Friday, January 28, 2011

LOTD: You've Got a Friend in Me

Hi Hello! This is Nara, bringing you a super adorable look for today! I was running around Larnia Kids, looking for something cute to buy randomly, and I found THIS amazing outfit, based on Bonnie, from Toy Story 3 (Toy Story is one of my favorite movie series EVER, and I love the third one so so so much!) I fell in LOVE! So I bought it, and tossed it on. But then I decided I wanted to do more to perfect this look. I dug out and dusted off my tiny tot hud, messed with my shape, went running around with a hair brush to find a cute style, found my glasses, and tugged Mr Teddy out from under my bed and voila... one of my most kidish, and childish looks are created. I've never acted or looked so much kid in Second Life, and I'll admit that I am enjoying it thus far. I look forward to toying around more with this kind of style and look in the future.



Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Chihiro" (Rhodolite)
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. POKI_15
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - Peregian -
Set: ~* Larnia Kids *~ bonnie (tea party)
Glasses: [Quantum] Anime glasses
Teddy bear: ::Ragdoll's cut:: Chic Theda B.~
Headband: Sanu Cutie-bug headband gift
Blush: [W] Chilly Nose and Cheeks Tattoo

MUAH! Lots of love, I hope everyone has had an amazing week, and I'll see you tomorrow!

1 comment: