Thursday, September 29, 2011

on the road.

Oh gosh, good morning... or good afternoon everyone! What a nice lazy day it is! Donchu just love rainy days where you can stay in your pajamas and relax? That's what I've been doing today! So I've taken this nice relaxing time, and treated myself to some shopping with Nara. I've been spending so much on uploading and building supplies, that I've barely been shopping this season! I revisited one of the first hair stores I ever found in Second Life, Kin, where there amazingly cute hairs are only 100 linden! I ran around The Dressing Room as well, to check out the deals, and spotted this cute sweater from Milk Motion, one of my favorite stores, where I always try to make the clothes work for my child self! The end result? Cuteness overload in the style of a traveling musician. According to my Aunty I was killing her with cuteness. Heh that means I did well on my style for today, eh?

Hair: Kin-Clara-[brown]
Glasses: [Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - SENTINEL
Sweater: (Milk Motion) My tiger cashmere (The Dressing Room Blue)
Pants: **DP**yumyum BF jeans-02 (Comes with belt) 
Boots: Reek - Boston Boots - Brown - (Old 50L friday item)
Scarf: Lil PunkZ Wear Winter Scarf Grey (From old hunt)
Guitar Case: *Edelweiss* Guitar Case - soft
Earrings: *mocorin* HALLOWEEN mofumofu Pierce

So - voila! There is my style of the day. I'm excited for October to start so I can blog Halloween stuff EVERY SINGLE DAY! Well anyway I hope you all have a good day and here is the song of the day, one of my favorites!



No comments:

Post a Comment