Wednesday, February 16, 2011

LOTD: Hello World!

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a swell day! Today I am blogging my big me! I don't often play my big me as much as my little me, but I enjoy messing with the big people world of fashion for when I do go on. Today I went through my stuff and put together a cute business type style! Don't I look professional? I adore the jacket, Surf Couture being one of my favorites stores, as well as my JANE pants... I swear I'm shopping to much! My shoes are quite interesting, and I'm usually in converse, but when I saw those I just HAD to have them! *Rambles on and on*


Hair: [e] Me - Black 05
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. Chiaki_(2)A5.5
Eyes: Fairy Eyes - bluecave
Shirt: [SC] Surf Couture - Corriedale Coat

Pants: JANE - essence pant.raven
Shoes: +grasp+/Open toe Studded boots/Black
Scarf: *League* Scarf Wrap - Baby Pink
Glasses: [Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - SENTINEL

I hope everyone has a nice night, and I will see you guys tomorrow for more poses! Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment