Friday, January 27, 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge – Iron

Well I'm doing this a bit last minute, but you can't blame me when I've been at camp all week! I've been having so much fun and I've made so many great new friends! The place is amazing as well and you can tell that Miss Jill and Mr Gattz really worked hard on the place, and let's not forget the hard work of all the counselors! I can hardly believe camp is over in just a few days, but I know that these last few days will so packed full of fun and I am so excited! Anyway my post today... um. Iron is just a fancy word for gray... right? No? Well to bad. I probably just wanted an excuse to blog this outfit. I've had it forever, and I adore it. It has so many different color options, and it's perfect! Uhh... wow lazy post is lazy.



Hair: [ Love Soul ] Hair*082*Auburn
Outfit: *Edelweiss* School Sailor - black
Shoes: *Edelweiss* School Loafer
Bag: ::MD::Miyako Sone(Comes with a full avatar)
Glasses: [Quantum] Anime glasses

Here is a cute song from an ending of an anime I like, K-ON!


No comments:

Post a Comment