Thursday, January 20, 2011

LOTD: My Own

Hey everyone! Finally a blog post! I promised myself I'd be good and keep up with this blog, but sadly real life sort...of...I donno. Either way I let it get to me so I fell behind in EVERYTHING! Then Camp started and I just have not had the time to tend to my poor little blog! So FOR REALS THIS TIME! Starting today, I blog everyday no matter WHAT!


So today is suppose to be a pose day right. Well...I'll get back to my normal posts next week...so today is a LOTD! My own little look I put together! I'm wearing one of my all time favorite shirts from yumyum (itutu)
it's like a giant sweater on me and just looks so cozy! I paired it with leggings from a winter set I got recently off of SLX, as well as the gloves and socks from the set as well to make it seem cozy but stylish at the same time. My favorite scarf is there of course, and the boots...those boots are glued to my feet I SWEAR TO GOD!



Hair: >TRUTH< Allegra - barley
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. POKI_15
Eyes: ~Mynerva~ SoulHeart Eyes - Peregian -
Sweater: **DP**yumyum linen pullover (brown)
Leggings: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Berit Brown Pants
Socks: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Berit Brown Socks
Gloves: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Berit Brown Gloves
Boots: KAO : Suede Fringe Boots / ash
Scarf: couverture*lace stole >Pink
Glasses: Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b]
Blush: [W] Chilly Nose and Cheeks Tattoo

I fully expect this GIANT post on Sunday. So I will be working real hard on that all week! It's gonna be a DIARY of my time at camp! (Which I'm LOVING so far!)

No comments:

Post a Comment