Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hello!

Hello everyone! 
I know what you're all thinking. Your thinking 


'"What about http://touchofvanilla.blogspot.com/?!"


Well to be truthful, I've wanted to start a new one for awhile. It's a new year, full of new beginnings, new friends, and new memories just waiting to happen! So I decided that to start fresh with a blog not just about my amazing fashion, but about SL in general, the places, the people, everything. I'm going to be blogging my normal clothing, Decorations, Poses, as well as starting the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge, and of course exploring the wonderful places created around Second Life. Also once a month I'm going to be doing a special on someone special in my Second Life, to show my appreciation for everything they do. I am so excited to embark on this wonderful year and I'm happy to be sharing it with everyone.


With much love and kisses, I formally welcome you to the Perfect Obsession that is Second Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment